Get news updates from AACRMeetingNews.org
Subscribe below to get email updates from AACRMeetingNews.org
Custom CRISPR constructs and libraries FlyerCellecta, Inc. was founded in April 2006 by a renowned scientist from Clontech Laboratories. The company was borne out of the need for higher quality, more advanced shRNA and other lentiviral libraries. Our goal was to develop advanced high-throughput (HT) genetic screen technologies and their applications for the discovery and functional characterization of novel therapeutic targets and drugs.
We offer a variety of off-the-shelf products and custom services that enable
1. highly customized research using advanced lentiviral technology, including custom and genome-wide pooled lentiviral shRNA, CRISPR, CRISPRa/i, and barcode libraries for any set of genes in any lentivector
2. end-to-end RNAi and CRISPR genetic screening services with pooled lentiviral shRNA and CRISPR sgRNA libraries
3. reporter cell line development for genetic screens and other applications
4. custom stable isogenic cell lines for CRISPR knockout, CRISPRa/i knock-in/knockdown, and shRNA knockdown as well as cDNA expression studies
5. biomarker discovery using targeted PCR and NGS-based assays. With decades of experience in high-throughput functional screening, our scientists have developed some of the most advanced technologies available in collaboration with opinion leaders and with funding from 16 NIH SBIR grants.
Cellecta is headed by an experienced management and product development team with an excellent product development track record, a network of outstanding scientific collaborators, and extemsive experience in start-up company operations. Located in Mountain View, CA in the heart of Silicon Valley, the company resides in the Biotech Bay area near some of the most well-known research companies and life science institutes including Genentech (Roche), Stanford University, and the University of California, San Francisco.
Although a small private company, Cellecta is connected to a large network of collaborators, consultants, and colleagues, with a vast knowledge base in its research areas of expertise. Cellecta has partnered and published with renowned scientists and institutions, including the Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (FHCRC), The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI), Harvard School of Public Health, Tufts University, and many more. If you are interested in collaborating or working with Cellecta, please contact us at [email protected]
|Short Description||Cellecta is a trusted provider of functional genomic solutions. Since 2007 we have provided research scientists with products and services for loss-of-function and gain-of function screening, including CRISPR, RNAi and clonal barcode libraries and constructs, as well as cell engineering, spatial profiling, and transcriptome profiling services. Learn more at cellecta.com|