Welcome to the final day of Week 1 of AACR Annual Meeting 2021, and what has been an educational, enlightening, and inspiring week of world-class science.
Today’s program features the final slate of companion panel discussions featuring the speakers from On Demand sessions, who will discuss their presentation topics and answer questions submitted by attendees who viewed the On Demand program. Check the final program for a complete schedule of today’s live panel discussions.
PANEL DISCUSSIONS: MAJOR SYMPOSIA
- Panel – Advances in Cancer Nanotechnology – 10 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Tumor Hypoxia and Genetic Instability: New Mechanisms and New Targets – 10 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Modeling Metastatic Progression in the Mouse – 10 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Dharma Master Jiantai Symposium in Targeted Therapy: New Combinations of Targeted Therapies and Immunotherapies – 10 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Options and Opportunities for Treating Metastasis – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Paracrine Signaling in Cancer – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Functional Precision Medicine in Cancer – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Cancer Immunometabolism – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – The Cancer Dependency Map – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Developing Rational Combinations of Targeted Drugs – 12:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Neoadjuvant Immunotherapy for Melanoma and Other Cancers – 12:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Metabolism and Chromatin Deregulation in Cancer and Cancer Heterogeneity – 12:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Colorectal Cancer Interception: Immunologic and Pharmacologic Advances – 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Dharma Master Jiantai Symposium in Biomarkers: Mechanisms and Biomarkers of Response and Resistance to Immune Therapy – 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Improving Therapy through Normalization of the Tumor Microenvironment – 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Implications of Clonal Hematopoiesis in Human Health – 1:30 p.m. EDT
PANEL DISCUSSIONS: ADVANCES IN DIAGNOSTICS AND THERAPEUTICS
- Panel – Proton Therapy and FLASH Irradiation – 10 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Translational Canine Models Advancing Immunotherapy and Immunogenomics – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Management of Toxicity of Immune Cell Therapy – 12:30 p.m. EDT
PANEL DISCUSSIONS: ADVANCES IN ORGAN SITE RESEARCH
- Panel – Advances in Sarcoma Therapy – 11:30 a.m. EDT
- Panel – Therapeutic Vulnerabilities and Resistance Mechanisms in Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer – 12:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Solid Tumor Brain Metastasis – 12:30 p.m. EDT
- Panel – Therapeutic Advances in Biliary Tract Cancers – 1:30 p.m. EDT
PANEL DISCUSSION: ADVANCES IN PREVENTION‚ EARLY DETECTION‚ AND INTERCEPTION
- Panel – Panel on Rural Cancer Control – 1:30 p.m. EDT
At 2:05 p.m. EDT this afternoon, I will join AACR President Antono Ribas, MD, PhD, FAACR, for some closing remarks as we officially wrap up week one of AACR Annual Meeting 2021. But we’re not through yet — stay tuned for more information and mark your calendars for Week 2 of the meeting, May 17-21, which will feature a robust schedule of education sessions, methods workshops, meet the expert sessions, and professional advancement sessions.
Be sure to consult the final program for the most up-to-date information. Recordings of both live and On Demand sessions will be available for registered attendees to watch until June 21.